ROC FEST III
October 13th-15th 2017
The Raptor Off-Road Community (ROC) invites you to an offroad, desert style jamboree for all makes and models of offroad vehicles. ROC Fest is a family friendly, three day desert offroad festival dedicated to sharing the experience and adventure around desert running. The event will be hosted in the Dead Camel Mountain area outside Fallon, Nevada, with over 321 miles of mapped trails and one central base / camping location.
ROC Fest is centered on showcasing setups and being able to see them in action. We will have vendors in attendance showing off their products in a real world environment and allowing you to ask any questions you might have. Those vendors with vehicles will be able to give demo rides and show off their setups, products, and gear.
While showcasing setups is a central part of ROC Fest, driving the trails is of course the heart of the weekend. Trails have been broken down into loops, ranging in duration from approximately one hour to multiple hour day loops. We will have trips guided by ROC Fest staff. These trips are fun for both the experienced and non-experienced offroader. For the experienced offroaders with GPS and radio, we can download digital trail maps, allowing you and your buddies to go explore on your own. Additionally, we will be leading several night runs, which not only provide an opportunity to test out your running lights and see how different light products perform, but also provide further opportunity for fun.
The central base for staging is also the BLM approved campsite. Bring your RV, camper trailer, toy hauler, and/or tent gear. Each night we all gather around the BBQ to share stories from the day, kick back, relax and enjoy good food and beverage. If camping is not your thing, you can still come and play. Hotel accommodations are available in the nearby town of Fallon, a short 12 mile trail drive away.
As stated above, this is a BLM permitted event. This is not a competition or race, but a festival/jamboree. The primary goal of this annual event is to share the enjoyment that is offroading, hang out with old friends, make new friends and, most importantly, close down the desert offroad season in an epic fashion!
Can’t wait to see everyone at ROC Fest.
Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
$120 per vehicle. Fee covers 2 T-Shirts, Two Raffle Tickets, Decals with your number of choice, required permits, insurance, and PayPal fees.
- If you wish to purchase additional T-shirts for friends or family members, they can be added to your registration for $15 a shirt.
Accommodations / Camping
- Discount rooms have been arranged at Comfort Inn Fallon for $85.00/$89.00 a night depending on room. (Tax/fees Inc). Rooms can be booked by calling 775-423-5554 and reserving under the ROC group.
- Closest hotel to the camp site is a Motel 6.
Trailer and RV Rental Recemendations
Camping / Personal Trailers & RV's
- As this is a BLM approved campsite, there is no cost.
- You are responsible for packing out everything you bring in and we all must make sure we return the area back to how it was when we got there, if not better. AKA pick up after yourself. There are no hook ups or services at the camping area. A public port-a-potty is provided by ROC.
If the weather turns south on us, we will cancel the event. This is to ensure everyone's safety as well as ensure we do not tear up the trails. Refunds will be issued if the event is canceled and we attempt to reschedule.